Topic

By: VO5 Jo

ERIC, STORM and their carers

Just a handful of shots to show of the beauteous combo of Stormy Blue Mica and Competition Yellow

"You shall rue this day. Well ... go on... start rueing!"
NC -  GEOd, Oaker's stickered and de-tangoed ~ partially

Guest Map    << show us where you are(ish) and wave to ALL other 5 owners! It's the MX5 law. A 5 is not just for summer.

Photobucket
~please say what mk you have as avatars do not always show~diolch

Airshows 2010

Replies

1. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

With Ali's health heading up somewhere close to 'proper' it was time to coax her and Eric out for a short meander and long chat (ya know us girlies... once we get going.....)
    So - we grabbed lunch at a Thai restaurant in Ludlow of which i am quite fond before wandering around St Laurence's.
    Ali has shots of there. Then back to the cars parked where Admiral, Captain Haddock, YK and I had parked for the Transport Festival.

The following apparition is brought to you by Hairdresser Enterprises and was quickly redone to prove otherwise Photobucket . . .

Photobucket

That's Better!!!!!

*******************************************************************************

. . . Photobucket
    Craven Arms ~ Gateway to the Marches
    &
    Talking of gateways.... uhohhhhh.... Photobucket
    It was about 18.30 by now!!!

But where there's a will... there's money... no... i mean, there's a way..... OUT!
    Thankfully, we found it and made good our escape

Just a little slice of the Marches.. well, 2 mx5s loitering in the Marches anyway Cool

Guest Map    << show us where you are(ish) and wave to ALL other 5 owners! It's the MX5 law. A 5 is not just for summer.

Photobucket

Airshows 2010

Posted: Jun 05 2010 By: VO5 Jo   Posts: 6291
  2. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

Nice pictures. I take it you all had a good time. Good to put a face to user names. My user name doesn't appear with my posts my proper name does.

Own a 2001 Green Mazda MX5. Have previously owned a 1990 and 1998 model.

Posted: Jun 06 2010 By: Brian   Posts: 711
  3. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

Hold on a minute!!!!!!!!!! Surprised is that a picture of Ali showing her legs Surprised  OMG

Posted: Jun 06 2010 By: rubyrider   Posts: 161
  4. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

06/06/2010 03:56:48, rubyrider said:
    "

Hold on a minute!!!!!!!!!! Surprised is that a picture of Ali showing her legs Surprised  OMG

"

Yep, I think you are right! Brian

Own a 2001 Green Mazda MX5. Have previously owned a 1990 and 1998 model.

Posted: Jun 07 2010 By: Brian   Posts: 711
  5. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

Ali may indeed be showing her legs but the way this forum is at the moment it's a shame the posts aint showing themselves to her (and others)

Photobucket

Airshows 2010

Posted: Jun 07 2010 By: VO5 Jo   Posts: 6291
  6. RE: ERIC, STORM and their carers

OOOh just discovered this post! Sorry Brian they are indeed my legs- and Ruby you were warned about my legs some time ago! LOL

Sorry my head has just been elsewhere the last few weeks! This is very overdue!

My cameras timestamp shows 1851, not 1830 ooooops!!!

Photobucket

Not as exciting, as no Eric or Storm present, but after leaving them to keep each other company Jo and I went exploring in Ludlow..

Photobucket

Fabulous stone work

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm afraid my attempts to take sneaky photos meant no flash, so they are not as clear as they might be, it was truely breath-taking!! Linky

eric

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

Posted: Jun 15 2010 By: ali5   Posts: 5518